Getting your website running really fast is extremely important.
1. Google uses the speed of your pages in ranking.
2. Users may not wait for your page to load.
* Images are one of the largest uses of your website resources and can slow down your website considerably.
Best ways to increase website speed
One of the elements in a high quality website is site speed. Google wants this and visitors want this. What we do to make a website go lightning fast. We combine Cloudflare and W3 Total Cache.
1. Optimize all images with special software. This can be tricky because you may have to sacrifice some design look for speed. It is always up to you how much. (Most of the time the best way is individually with Photoshop because none of the automatic software do as precise a job.)
2. We test the speed and use W3 Total Cache which has to be carefully configured. At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Significant Google Page Speed improvements)
3. CloudFlare protects and speeds up WordPress websites. Traffic is routed through our intelligent global network and automatically optimized web pages so visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance.
– uses 60% less bandwidth
– has 65% fewer requests
– is way more secure