ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO COUNT AN ACTUAL NUMBER AS VOICE ACTING AND QUICK GUEST APPEARANCES MAY PUT SOME PEOPLE HIGHER ON THE LIST THAN OTHERS WHO ACTED IN MAJOR ROLES SO THIS IS A LIST OF WELL KNOWN PEOPLE WHO STARRED IN MORE THAN 150 MOVIES.
Mila Kunis made headlines recently when she spoke of producers who have discriminated against her and other women on the job.
“What this producer may never realize is that he spoke aloud the exact fear every woman feels when confronted with gender bias in the workplace,”
Mila Kunis performance in Bad Moms was so bad that perhaps her poor acting was the cause of her lack of job offers.There is plenty of discrimination in this world but you will be surprised who starred in the most movies and where the discrimination was.
Here is a few actors that go pretty high up the stairways to Hollywood heaven.
Most people only recognize Samuel L. Jackson and perhaps Michael Caine.
There are no Woman on the Top 10 list!
1. Sir Christopher Lee 276 Movie & acting appearances
2. Robert Loggia 224 Movie & acting appearances
3. Ernest Borgnine 204 Movie & acting appearances (Black)
4. Ernie Hudson 191 and Movie & acting appearances
5. James Earl Jones 183 Movie & acting appearances (Black)
6. George Kennedy 181 and Movie & acting appearances
7. Louis Gossett Jr. 173 and Movie & acting appearances (Black)
8. Donald Sutherland 172 and Movie & acting appearances
9. Ray Milland 172 and Movie & acting appearances
10. Michael Caine 156 Movie & acting appearances
11. Samuel L. Jackson 148 Movie & acting appearances
I think its great that many black actors ranking in the top ten most movies ever acted in. The sad thing is that there are no woman on the top 10 list and Patty Duke is the first woman to show up on the list at about number 14. It has been an underlying discrimination that has lasted for a long time in Hollywood against woman.
Look on the bright side. Woman have always made more in porn!